Hidden Love A Justin Bieber Love Story episode 7

Rabu, 13 Juli 2011

Song: Best thing I never had ~ Beyonce :) Oh and if you don't remember Jasmine V is Selena and Demi Lovato is Vanessa Wow this has been some time aye last time I wrote this story was on march 3rd and now I'm writing this 4 months later oh gosh... Anyways I will be writing more of this story for a few days and I've postponed runaway love then but I might write 1 or 2 some time this week but for the rest of the week just know I'm writing hidden love as well I haven't even started this properly. So here we are episode 7 about time aye Here's the last episode to catch up your memory www.youtube.com Selena's POV: I ran as fast as I could, wiping my tears as they fell down my cheeks fast. I couldn't believe I let that happen. I'm so stupid to kiss Justin; mom will kill me if she ever found out. As I approached home I noticed mom's car was there, I wiped my tears and reapplied my mascara to make sure I didn't look like I was just crying. I put on a fake smile and opened the door walking inside to be greeted by my mom. Nina (Selena's mom): Hey sweetie, how was your day? Selena: It was good *fake smiles* Nina: That's great *smiles* Darling I got to run I have an emergency at the hospital, I'm sorry Selena: It's fine mom I understand, I think I know that this will happen a lot if you're a doctor Nina: Thank you Selena *smiles* How about you ask Vanessa to come over as it is Friday she can sleep over (a/n Idk which day we are on now so let's just say its Friday) Selena: Thanks mom ...
From:14LUVU
Views:11
0ratings
Time:00:39More inEntertainment
Share this article on :

0 komentar:

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 Justin Bieber News And Walpaper All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Blogger.com.