My Player Boyfriend Intro

Rabu, 13 Juli 2011

Heeeey people!!!! Its me nikopsplover ( i dont really like psp its just that my stupid brother, i told him to make me a youtube account and he just named me a stupid psp lover) ANYWHO, my old story "moonlight love" well sucked, so iam just gonna start wrighting real stories! I will tell my sister JazzyColeBiebs will wright it for me.(her stories are cool too, Raining Love) I will just tell her what to wright and she will make it better. So the story is gonna be called My Player Boyfriend. Its about Justin Bieber who finds this girl he really likes (still thinking of a name) and well, he is a player. And the girl knows he is. But she gives him a chance, but things go totally wrong. So yeah!!!! I will start tomorow!!!! PEACE! -3
Views:0
0ratings
Time:01:07More inEntertainment
Share this article on :

0 komentar:

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 Justin Bieber News And Walpaper All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Blogger.com.